Cambridge

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Prepare To Be Amazed

During my travels the other night, I came across the most spectacular house of lights. It was so bright that it caught my eye from the street, and upon a drive-by investigation to check things out, I was completely blown away! Here's a simple home in simple Lehi turned into a Christmas Light Extravaganza, complete with their own radio station that loops a variety of Christmas music, all timed and choreographed to hundreds of twinkling lights...no, thousands...maybe millions. Ok, maybe not millions. But you get the point! It was so amazing that I dragged hubby, kiddo, and brother to the house later that night to show off my prize, then text a video to my mom and dad, and even announced the location to my Utah Twitter friends. Ha! Now the only audience missing is my blog, so why not post it! Done.

Carol of The Bells - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Jingle Bells - The Chipmunks

PS...We have at least 3 more trips planned to see this house again with different people we've been recruiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment