Cambridge

Monday, July 2, 2012

iHave iPhone

The day has finally arrived where I have become a proud owner of an up-to-date piece of technology! I have never had the latest and greatest cellphone in all my years of cellphone ownership. (Which began my SOPHOMORE YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL!! None of this crap about being a 13-yr-old with a cellphone. Phh!...though I totally was allowed to take my parent's pager with me sometimes in my late elementary years. Hahaha! My hell, do I sound old?!)

Before ranting and raving about my new iPhone 4, let's take a looksy at my old phones that shall forever be remembered and have a special lump in my throat...I mean, heart. 
This is the closest picture I could find of what resembled my "brick," as I referred to it as. I don't recall the brand of phone it was but I assure you it was actually more horrible than this. Did my have cool silver buttons? Nay. It was an all black coffin of a phone complete with the stump of an antennae (with a pull out antennae inside for extra awesomeness) and flip out thingy to speak into. This bad boy kept me company many times in multimedia class where I'd play "Snake" on it's green glowing screen. Mind you, the snake did not have features back then...it was a rod. And I loved it.


Sometime shortly after enduring the "brick" for a year or so, I got to upgrade to a silver LG phone that remained in my care throughout my senior year up until 2009!!!! Did I ever get on that Nokia bandwagon everyone else did or the Cricket phase? Nay again. I wasn't that cool. It was only at the grace of my parentals that I even got the silver LG phone. (Family plan, you know...all matching phones. Presh.) What brought me to the maroon phone fabulousness that I've had up until last Thursday, was a watery ride of Splash Mountain in Disneyland 2009. My silver phone that I thought was protected in an outside pocket of my purse, was not...it took on a bucket a water and drown. RIP. However, my maroon companion quickly became my favorite and a very nice phone to have over the years. But finally, it just came time to ween myself off of the parentals' fam plan and share with the hubby.
So hello AT&T, and hello beautiful sleek white iPhone 4!!! I shall love you forever and you shall be mine. BFFFs fo' life.

My lovely background looks like this! Adore!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Make sure you don't become a phone addict now. I'm starting to feel like me and Dallas are the only ones with no Internet on our phones. I'm cool with it. Ignorance is bliss.

    ReplyDelete