Cambridge

Monday, December 29, 2014

Sneaky Santa

Several times during December, I had mentioned to Jake that I wanted to take Jett to see Santa. That's just a Christmas given that kids go see Santa...we can't be bad parents and neglect him of such joy! Plus, I enjoy seeing my own childhood Santa pictures and want Jett to have a similar collection to look back on. My only requirement this year was that we not repeat South Towne's Santa that we visited last year so we have a variety...bless his Merry heart. As the month went on, we just seemed to be too busy or too sick (curse you, cold and flu season!) and before I knew it, it was Christmas Eve. No Santa. I was bummed. But as fate would have it, I got my wish afterall on Christmas morning thanks to a thoughtful hubby. My precious present from Jett was a white frame with the cutest picture ever of him on Santa's lap! Jake had been sneaky and was able to take him sometime during the month while I was working and managed to get the priceless picture. Look at that candy-cane red striped chair! Jett looking all dapper in his little sweater and little jeans! His finger in his mouth!! Kill me now, it's THE most precious picture.
This made my Christmas. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment