Cambridge

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Popcornopolis

If you haven't tried Popcornopolis' Zebra popcorn, hurry your buns to the nearest grocery store to buy some! And then buy two. It's caramel (or maybe toffee?) popcorn drizzled with milk chocolate and white chocolate. Oh...my...I....can't...even. It's purely addicting...and this coming from someone who does NOT eat popcorn unless it's at a movie theater and I'm starving. So that's saying something! For friend and neighbor Christmas gifts this year, I bought Zebra popcorn cones to give out, perhaps eating 2 cones along the way and having to replenish them because it's that delicious, if you haven't gotten the hint already. To top off my addiction during this time, I was lucky enough to win a 3.5 gallon tub of this yumminess from Popcornopolis themself! They had a giveaway contest on Twitter and liked my quirky submission on which flavor was my favorite (which I've only tried the one kind), and declared me a winner and sent this baby my way...the popcorn tub, adorable baby in fleece footie-jammies was already included. I let Jett open it so that there was a size comparison on how big the container was, while he enjoyed holding the lid and putting it back on only to take it off over and over. Win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment