Cambridge

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sweet Crib, Yo

We finally moved Jett into his room! I admit I was a little bummed at first because it was so convenient just having him next to my bed in his bassinet, but now that I know what it's like having him in his own room, it is nice! We are able to get a MUCH more restful sleep. The downside to this is that when (if) Jett wakes up now, it's a full on cry instead of just fussing because we don't wake up now until it's a loud enough noise for us to hear on his monitor. But it is pretty adorable that when I go in his room, he smiles when he sees me there to rescue him. Makes me feel like Super Mom! I shall change your bum and feed you milk! My sweet boy.

 
Bed time pictures are the best! He is so dang cute and snuggley. The two above are from his bassinet. Keeping him company is Mr. Bear and froggy friend.

And now big boy Jett in his crib...I can't even handle the cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment