Cambridge

Friday, December 13, 2013

3 Months

My little Jett is growing up so fast! He gets cuter and cuter every day, which I didn't even think was possible because he was already the cutest baby on the planet! I'm such a mom. We had our little photoshoot session and I couldn't pick which pic was the most adorable, so I'm posting a few. It's also time to post some new updates on him since things change and develop so quickly! 
  • His new favorite object is Mr. Bear, his little security blanket. He hugs him and rubs his face all over Mr. Bear's face.
  • He is quite the slobber puss these days! Constant chin-wiping.
  • He gets more and more talkative, and the sounds are the cutest thing ever! We love chatting back with him and having "conversations".
  • Smiles are the BEST!!
  • We are working on full on, hearty giggles now. They take some effort sometimes to get out, but Jake is the best at getting Jett to laugh.
  • He LOVES sleeping on his tummy. I know this is a big no-no but he falls asleep quickly and stays asleep. We're not worried about it. I'm sure he gets this from me because I've always been a stomach sleeper.
  • He's been on a role lately of sleeping through the night until around 6 or 7 when we also wake up. Heavenly!
  • We prop him up on the couch in the corner so he can sit and watch TV with us...like Muppet Christmas Carol 3 times. He's so close to sitting up on his own!
  • He is becoming less interested in his froggy binky, which makes me sad.
  • He's a big eater! We are about to graduate to the big size bottles now...Santa will be bringing some cute blue ones for him with whales. 
  • He is also getting a little better at holding his bottles but usually doesn't last all the way through the feeding...easier for mom to do it so he can be lazy and sleepy.
  • He has been great at daycare, and it melts my heart when they send home little art projects he's done. This month's was his footprint made into a snowman. Adorbs!
  • We finally had a first poop-blowout, which we've somehow avoided all these weeks. I wasn't there to witness it but Jake's description was pretty yucky.
  • Our new thing we do after we bathe him is use the blow dryer on him to dry him off as he calmly lies there on his towel. Haha. He enjoys it because it keeps him warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment