Cambridge

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

* Happy Halloween *

I give special kudos to my Bloody Mary pumpkin...used a red candle. Maybe Frankie should've had a green one?
 Pretty much my favorite holiday!!...or at least second fave. Hip-hip, hooray! My Halloween will consist of scary movies (I've saved up my DVR full of them...thank you AMC Fear Fest!), making butter pecan cupcakes, picking up Cafe Rio for the hubs and I, and passing out candy for the first time in my own home. I am one happy camper. To add to my happiness, I also got to do my much-anticipated pumpkin carvings this year. Oh, what joy! Last year we were in the middle of moving into our house so unfortunately my beloved Halloween got skipped...minimal decor, no pumpkins, such a drag! I made up for it this time around with decorations up since middle of September and even spent $20 on a profesh pumpkin carving kit, compliments of my pumpkin pattern site I've used for the last 6 years, ZombiePumpkins.com...see it, share it, love it, thank me later. 
Zombie from The Walking Dead (Google bicycle girl...dare you). Been following the show faithfully for 3 seasons. OBSESSED!
Have a happiest of Halloweens, and enjoy my 2012 pumpkin carvings above and a super creepy song below that's been playing on the radio that will make you feel uncomfortable for laughing. Slightly disturbing, yet hilarious. If you don't laugh, I'm not sure we can be friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYFnY_1JO8U


 **UPDATE: Here is a picture of Gage in his creepy grim reaper costume and the coolest, spookiest house we took him trick-or-treating too. We've been waiting a year to go to this house since discovering it last year by our home.  

Oh, and I couldn't help but share my Halloween craft from this year. Absolutely LOVE how he turned out!!

K...the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment