Cambridge

Monday, March 23, 2015

311 in Wendover

My band came in town!! Well, sorta. They came to Wendover, so Jake and I trekked out there to spend the night concerting and gambling away. 311 had just finished up their 4th fan cruise in Jamaica, so this was their first show since the cruise before preparing for their annual summer tour kicking off soon. Wendover makes for a great, smaller show! They played several rare songs, including my song request I had Tweeted to Pnut when he asked what we fans wanted them to play that night. Yay! 
We had hoped to meet the band (or a band member) after the show like we got to last year with Nick, but no luck this time. The next time 311 will play in Salt Lake is for X-96's Big Ass Show 20th anniversary, along with some other bands. Finding that piece of information out a couple days after Wendover made me happy we went since headlining a festival-type show is definitely a different concert than their usual summer tour. Next on my concert wish list might be seeing them in Vegas over 4th of July. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment