Cambridge

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Octoberfest

(Not to be confused with Oktoberfest, although that's going on too...) 
It's here! My favorite month is here!...ok, well, besides December. In lieu of the 1st of October, here is my festive collage of a few Halloween happenings proudly displayed in my home as of a couple of weeks ago. (Yes, my decorations go up in September. At least I waited until after Jett's birthday!) I should probably give a special thanks to Target, Hobby Lobby, and Michael's for continuing to steal my paychecks every holiday. Lord knows I'll be back making the rounds in a month for Christmas stuff. And to answer Jake's frequent question, yes, I do have enough stuff...but that doesn't stop me from buying more! Jake might have better luck asking the stores to stop making cute things. Anyway, as per tradition, my fab decorations were all put up whilst my beloved Hocus Pocus was on, followed by The Nightmare Before Christmas...both of which have already been watched twice so far. Now all that's left is counting down to AMC's Fearfest to boost the Halloween mood and buying some pumpkins to complete my porch. SO excited for Halloween this year and getting to dress up my little Jett! Stay tuned for costume postings...

No comments:

Post a Comment