Cambridge

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Jett's Photo Book

I'm finally a good mother because I finished Jett's baby book of his newborn pictures we took way back when. (How has 9 months passed?!) I loved how our profesh Camera Shy pictures turned out and wanted to put them in a photo book to display instead of just the few I printed to frame at home. I need to show these babies off!...the photos, not multiple babies. Plus, my sweet Jett's first birthday is getting ridiculously close, and I'd really like having his baby book displayed somewhere for his party for people to swoon over because he is the cutest baby. I created his book with my usual beloved Shutterfly, and I think it turned out pretty cute and not super baby-ish with typical zoo animals and alphabet letters stuck on every page. Mine is proof that baby books can be cute, modern, and colorful without a stork or elephant on it.

So take a peek! It's short and sweet.

   



Baby Jett

No comments:

Post a Comment