Cambridge

Monday, April 14, 2014

The Great Outdoors

Jetty Jettson has been on several outdoor adventures, with more sure to come now that the weather is getting warmer, brighter, and sunshinier...sure makes me a happy camper! There's something about being outside that makes Jett look extra cute, so of course I get snap-happy. Here's some outdoor activities we've done...
Here we were going out for a stroller ride on the bike path next to our house (that's sure nice to have!). Jett enjoys his stroller and usually doesn't make a peep when we trek along...he's also been known to fall asleep on more than one occasion. Must be comfy! Along the path, there's horses that we'll stop and visit but he doesn't give off much of a reaction. I think he'll be more excited about the "horsies" as he gets older.
Next we had a blanket outing on the front lawn while Jake and Gage planted tulips we bought. Jett didn't like how bright it was outside (even though it was overcast) and kept his eyes closed if I laid him on his back, so I put him on his tummy to help avoid the sun and that seemed to be ok with him. Then when it started getting a bit more cold and breezy, blanket snuggle time with mom!
And lastly, Jett got to try a swing at the park for the first time. Look at him! Eee! The diaper swing was a bit big so we padded him in it with a blanket. I think he'll definitely enjoying the swing as he gets older, but at the moment I think it was more fun for me than him. 

My sweet boy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment