Cambridge

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

311 Day 2014

 

*Sigh*...wish I was in New Orleans celebrating with the 311 Nation!!! Did I stay up until 1 a.m. reading every Tweet from fellow Excitable Ones in attendance so I could pretend to be there rocking out? Yes'um. And this years' event sounded like a treat, as expected. 311 played 66 songs over 5 hours!! An orchestra was even included for some of it. Their new album Stereolithic was also released on 3/11 to coincide with the event, so of course they played some newbies. I was pretty bummed they chose not to have their big 311 Day event in Las Vegas again like the past 2 shows have been (obviously a much more convenient location for me!) but I'm happy they went back to their grassroots of NOLA. I would've LOVED to have been there...it is on my bucket list for one day when I'm rich and can afford airfare for once. 


*   TIM   *   NICK   *   CHAD   *   PNUT   *   SA   *

No comments:

Post a Comment