Cambridge

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Scary Bones Jones

Halloween has to be one of my favorite holidays...maybe even tied with Christmas. It's THAT great. 
This year I was extra happy and fortunate to be home all of October because of my maternity leave, so that meant I got to enjoy AMC's FearFest...scary horror movies nonstop. I admit I felt a little guilty having Jett in the room with me while blood-curdling screams were going on, but he was a Friday the 13th baby afterall so it's only natural he watch the Jason movies with me...and The Exorcist...and Nightmare on Elm Street...and the Halloween movies. But don't worry, he was also exposed to my beloved Hocus Pocus multiple times. My only regret this Halloween was not carving pumpkins, which I always do! I even bought the pumpkins...I just couldn't find the motivation to block out hours of time for carving due to a cute baby to tend to instead. 

This year Gage was a magician and performed real magic tricks during his school parade and at my work Halloween trick-or-treat, and Jett was the cutest, most precious little bundle of skeleton bones ever...his outfit even glowed in the dark. And did I mention Grandma just LOVES him? He is constantly smothered.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment