Cambridge

Friday, July 26, 2013

Preggo Problems

In chatting with my beloved BF the other month venting to her about the burdens of being chunky, she compared my inability to bend over to that of a giraffe at a watering hole. I have died laughing picturing that image in my mind ever since because it is SO true. I found the picture appropriate to post right about now since the extra weight is an on-going nuisance...gone are the days of graceful ballet pliés to the ground to pick something up I've dropped, and thank heavens for pedicures since being able to tend to my own toes became impossible months ago. Yes, the giraffe spread has come in handy along with many other positions I've had to adjust to in order to function. "Graceful" and "pregnant" just don't go together in the same sentence. Ever.
 
Only 50 days left in my pregnancy! Holy moly.

No comments:

Post a Comment