Cambridge

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Autummmn

Once again, fall is in the air! Yippee! I just love it. Normally I beg for summer to stay longer, but I feel satisfied about this years'. It came on time (unlike last year where spring blossoms were barely on the bare trees by the time my wedding rolled around in May!), so I felt summer had a good, long run at being hot and sunny and just fabulous. Now move on over, August! Let that crisp, cool September air blow in and bring out those beautiful fall colors and scents of spiced pumpkin and apple. Mmm...ahh. And oh, how I've missed my sweat pants! The nights are finally cool enough where I can curl up on my couch in sweats. The simple joys in life. Just need a cat in my lap.  

Today was the perfect day for a Sunday drive up American Fork canyon to see the autumn colors. Fall isn't quite in full bloom so trees of red and orange are still scattered among lots of green. Absolutely beautiful! It got me so excited for the change of season that I set out my fall decor once back at home and am even debating whipping out my Halloween stuff already too...I'll try to wait a few more days. Better believe it that Hocus Pocus will most likely be watched later this week...and then at least 5 more times before Halloween. Ooh, how I adore that movie! 

Welcome fall!

1 comment:

  1. I have Fall-fever too! Pulled out my Halloween decorations the day after my bday (I feel it is apropraite at that time! Lol), and I must admit- I watched Hocus Pocus about 2 weeks ago! I just couldn't wait any longer!

    ReplyDelete